• Site – Refers to the web site www.autokingdom.co.uk
• Company – Refers to the Autokingdom Partnership
• The Advertiser – shall mean the person, parties or company named in the agreement below who have entered into this agreement in accordance with 4 below.
• Media – Shall mean the section and or link of the page to which the advert or sponsorship is to be displayed.
Terms and Conditions
1) The advertiser will supply artwork/copy matter/copy material/digital imagery within 14 days of this agreement, failing which the Company reserve the right to produce an advert, in its view, in accordance with the correspondence and brief from the advertiser, for inclusion in the Media without further notice to the advertiser.
2) The Company does not accept liability in respect of any copy or any illustrations supplied by the Advertiser and the Advertiser hereby agrees to indemnify the Company against all actions, claims, costs and demands arising there from , whether in respect of any infringement of copyright defamation or otherwise.
3) The full responsibility in relation to the contents of the advert rests with the Advertiser. The Company however reserves the right to edit or amend proposed adverts that it considers to be unreasonable, offensive, or conflict with the site owner’s core business or corporate brand.
4) Each individual executing this agreement on behalf of an Advertiser represents and warrants that he/she has been fully empowered to execute this Agreement and that all necessary action to authorise execution of this Agreement by him/her has been taken by such party and each individual further accepts that in default of the requisite authority to bind the party hereto that individual will be fully personally liable for all claims that may be made by the Company as if that individual had personally been a party to this agreement.
5) If in the event the advertising through no fault of the Company is not produced or is delayed or suspended the Company will be given the opportunity to complete the advertising within 5 working days.
6) The Media will be positioned in accordance with the location sheet that is agreed via email, or by signing a hard copy by the advertiser.
7) In the event of a business being sold by an Advertiser or ceasing to trade for any reason whatsoever, the Advertiser remains liable for any outstanding monies due under this agreement.
Terms of Payment and interest on late payment
8) Payment of the Agreement cost will become due immediately for the month in advance of the date of the invoice or other such term time agreed in this agreement. For the avoidance of doubt any standing order, repeat payment plan, internet payment form part of the payment terms of this agreement.
9) If payment of the agreement cost or an instalment is not made by the due date then the whole of the balance outstanding under this Agreement shall immediately become due and payable. Please note that any costs occasioned by this action will be paid for by yourself plus interest thereon pursuant to provisions of Section 69 of the County Court Act 1984 at such a rate and such period as the Court shall think appropriate. The cost quoted in this agreement is exclusive of VAT.
10) No alteration variation or addition of these printed Terms and Conditions shall be binding, verbal or otherwise, unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the Company and the Advertiser.
12) This Agreement contains all the Terms and Conditions between the parties and the Company has made no warranty, nor guarantees of success of the advertising campaign signed for, oral or otherwise, except as expressly stated herein.
13) This agreement is between the Advertiser and the Company and it places no rights, liabilities or obligations upon the owners of the site or its associated companies or assignees. The advertiser shall fully indemnify the Company in full against all loss including loss of profit, costs, damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of cancellation. The Company may terminate the Agreement at any time without penalty if an objection is raised that is deemed to be offensive or illegal as a result of the advertisement. Any deposit or fee paid by the Advertiser is non-refundable.
14) The Company cannot accept liability to the extent to which the fulfilment of its obligation is prevented, frustrated or impeded as a consequence of any statue rule, regulation or as a result of strikes, lockouts and industrial action, fire, acts of God, war, postal delay, extreme weather conditions, force majeure, power cuts, disaster conditions or any other reason beyond the control of the Company. If by reason of any such circumstances performance within a reasonable time becomes impossible either party shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement by notice in writing to the other.